Are you interested in improving and practicing your public speaking and participation skills?
Do you want to speak better English?
This workshop will help you reach that goal.
In this workshop, you will learn how to identify and make a strong personal introduction. You will develop and demonstrate the speaking skills for group discussions: how to agree or disagree, how to clarify, restate and summarize.
Throughout the workshop, you will change the way how you speak English and you will become more fluent and accurate when you speak.
You will demonstrate culturally appropriate body language and tone.
Through a combination of lectures, comprehension and vocabulary quizzes, practice and performance, you’ll gain the skills and confidence to communicate well in English, anywhere in the world.
By the end of this workshop you will:
• Change the way how you speak English
• Improve your pronunciation and fluency
• Increase your English vocabulary
• Identify how culture influences your speech
• Use culture to help you speak correctly
• Demonstrate the best body language for different cultural settings.