– Project: KEY TO VOLUNTARISM – KA1-Youth Mobility
– Starting Date: 06.05.2019-05.05.2020 12 Month ?
– Receiving Organisation: Forumul Cetatenesc pentru Actiune Sociala si Educatie Civica-Romania
– Venue: Râmnicu Vâlcea
#ÇanakkaleKozaGençlikDerneği #KozaYouthAssociation #GençlikBuradaYaSen #EVSinRomania #EVS #AGH #Eurodesk
Summary of the project:
The purpose of the project is to promote the development of social, civic and intercultural
competencies and also to promote the critical thinking among 8 EVS volunteers who have fewer
opportunities and among 450 youngsters from 6 social-economically disadvantaged
communities from Valcea county.
The specific objectives of the project are:
– 8 volunteers with fewer opportunities will acquire (over a 12 month EVS activity) social, civic
and critical thinking competencies. This fact will lead to overcoming of the fewer opportunity
situation by the end of the project.
-The development of intercultural competencies and a fighting poverty attitude, discrimination
and violence among youngsters.
– Promoting the active participation of 8 volunteers and youngsters from the communities of the
project to the civic and democratic life of Europe regarding the European Parliament elections
– An exchange of good practices in social inclusion domain and the volunteering between the EU
and Balkans countries.
The results of the project will be:
– An EVS activity over a 12-month period for 8 volunteers with fewer opportunities.
– 6 NEET clubs founded in 6 socio-economically disadvantaged communities from Valcea
– The Facebook page of the project.
– The web page of the project.
– The brochure which will include a Methodology of social inclusion through volunteering
On the short term, the project proposes to implement an EVS activity, where 8 volunteers with
fewer opportunities will make volunteering activities regarding social inclusion of 450
youngsters with fewer opportunities,
On the long term, the project proposes the foundation of a long term partnership between EU
and West Balkans countries, a partnership whose connection will be FCASEC association. This
partnership will promote social inclusion among youngsters with fewer opportunities through
different mobility projects and also through an exchange of good practices in social inclusion
The volunteers will work 6 hours / day from Monday to Friday. Their schedule will be organized
9.00.10.00: preparing the activity.
13.00-14.00: Lunch break.
The volunteers will have 2 days off every month, will have days off according to Romanian
legislation and will have holidays according to the university year 2018-2019
The volunteers will be accommodated in two apartments rented by FCASEC in Rm. Valcea city.
The apartments are equipped with central heating, water, TV cable and internet. The kitchen is
fully equipped. The houses have 3 bedrooms, two bathrooms and living room. To feed, the
volunteers will receive a fixed amount at the beginning of each month, amount which will allow
them to buy aliments and cook themselves. Also at the beginning of the month, all volunteers
will receive a fixed allowance (pocket money). The local transport will be provided free of
charge for the entire EVS period by FCASEC.
The volunteers will receive monthly 190 euro (60 euro as pocket money + 130 euro money for
BEFORE 4 WEEKS OF THE START OF THE EVS STAGE, IT WILL BE SIGN A
MOBILITY CONTRACT WITH EACH VOLUNTEERS AND A LEARNING PLAN WITH
SELECTION OF VOLUNTEERS:
– Young people between 18-30 years old
– Boys and girls in equal number
– Young people ready to spent 1 year volunteer in Romania.
The deadline for finish the selection of volunteers is 15 January 2019
– For to apply, please fill belowed application form above, send it with your CV and Motivation letter in English language to firstname.lastname@example.org Please as a subject write ” EVS in ROMANIA”.